Replies

• queenofheartz44
    queenofheartz44 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. :) Congratulations!
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Way to stay dedicated with great results. Keep up the good work!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Still have a lot of work to do but this is what 17 weeks of hard work, a lot of fun, and a lot of learning has got me.

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

KEEP WORKING HARD AND RESULTS WILL COME!!!!

Tats are different....

do they look bad since the weight loss, I can't see a difference in them

That's not what I meant. In one after picture your left arm looks totally differnent then the other after picture. Same for right arm. If you didn't get new ink then those pics are not all you.

One is in a mirror and in a mirror it shows opposite DUH!!! Great job you look good. All your hard work is paying off. Keep it up!!!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Still have a lot of work to do but this is what 17 weeks of hard work, a lot of fun, and a lot of learning has got me.

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

Tats are different....

Agree...

One is in a mirror, therefore opposite side. It's the same dude.

Some people are just dense.

^ yup.
    you look great. awesome job!
    and i think some of us may need to go back to elementary school and learn how to read, as well as learn what mirrors do....
  • jchorgan
    jchorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's not what I meant. In one after picture your left arm looks totally differnent then the other after picture. Same for right arm. If you didn't get new ink then those pics are not all you.
    [/quote]

One is in a mirror which explains it. *ROLLS EYES*....
    Ps well done, great work!
    [/quote]

LMAO! Good observation!!
  • Lacyleanne
    Lacyleanne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great Job! I hope I can see results soon on myself.
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options

BEFORE
    IMG_0300.jpg

NOW
    ukyu.jpg

ytkjyyky.jpg

Tats are different....

Agree...

One is in a mirror, therefore opposite side. It's the same dude.

Some people are just dense.

^ yup.
    you look great. awesome job!
    and i think some of us may need to go back to elementary school and learn how to read, as well as learn what mirrors do....

Wait.. what? Is my intelligence being questioned here? lol
  • marybess79
    Options
    nice!!!
  • karenlquiroz
    Options
    Good job! Way to go!!!!!!!
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :happy: :drinker: WOW wtg you look great keep it up, I bet all your buddies are so jealous lol
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!
  • teamryanmama
    Options
    GLAD TO HAVE STARTED A TATTOO THREAD INSTEAD OF SHARING MY PICTURES ;-) WANT MORE? OR ARE THESE NOT ME EITHER LOL
    About 3 weeks ago
    fdh.jpg
    gkgl.jpg

Um, I can't see your back in the first one. It's totally not you ;-) KIDDING!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    People always have to have their theories - it's really quite pathetic. Can't just congratulate someone on all their hard work - have to try and twist it and make it look like they're a liar. Note to everyone who's saying the after pictures aren't of the same person: do us all a favor- have someone take a picture of you- and then take a picture of yourself in the mirror- I think you'll be SHOCKED at the outcome.

*eyeroll*
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    Great job.
    I was also totally entertained reading the "THAT"S NOT YOU" posts. How ridiculous. I can't believe someone would say that.

We are here to support and be supported not steal peoples thunder and tear them down after obviously putting in a lot of hard work to transform their body.

once again you did a great job and those pics were true pics and truly inspiring.

\m/
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    this. great job man!! :)
    Great job.
    I was also totally entertained reading the "THAT"S NOT YOU" posts. How ridiculous. I can't believe someone would say that.

We are here to support and be supported not steal peoples thunder and tear them down after obviously putting in a lot of hard work to transform their body.

once again you did a great job and those pics were true pics and truly inspiring.

\m/
  • beezay7
    beezay7 Posts: 9
    Options
    you look great!
  • lornaloo3
    lornaloo3 Posts: 102
    Options
    Your face looks totally different. Your results are amazing. :)
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job! The tats are of his inner arms, if you go to the first pic you can see the left inner arm has red in it therefore; the 2nd pic could match. Continue to do what your doing awesome accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!