Overcame the halloween treats

Options
I just had to share, I overcame the halloween treats. It was so worth it because this morning when I weight myself I lost 1 lb in just 2 days. So I bought myself 2 new workout DVDs to reward myself. I got The 30 day shred and Buns and Legs from Denise Austin. So now I'm lacing up and I will go workout my butt off. :happy:

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    MammaKisses, that's awesome also didn't eat any candy or cake. Wow you must eat a lot of candy to go down twoo pounds just from not indulging in one day. lol That's just great, funny how success makes one want to produce more and more eagerly so, those DVD's will be put to great use I'm sure. To continued success in all of life's pursuits.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    MammaKisses, that's awesome also didn't eat any candy or cake. Wow you must eat a lot of candy to go down twoo pounds just from not indulging in one day. lol That's just great, funny how success makes one want to produce more and more eagerly so, those DVD's will be put to great use I'm sure. To continued success in all of life's pursuits.

Oh it's not just from not eating candy, worked out alot. I eliminated candy, sweets and fat from my diet for the last 2 weeks. But having a candy free halloween is really big for me, I never did that. I usually binge on that day. And yes the DVDs have already been put to good use, I already worked out for 1 hour to them. Funny how something small like a new DVD can motivate me so much. Thanks for the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!