MY Weight Loss Journey from 325lbs

Options
Hi everyone my name is Michele I will be 27 on the 22ns of August. Back in April of this year I went to the Dr found out I was 327lbs, borderline diabetic, had sleep apnea and high blood pressure. the Dr told me if I did not change my health and lifestyle I would die at a young age. So I went home and said OK this is it I am going to do this diet for real this time. I started looking online as to what is the best way to lose weight, I started watching weight loss videos on youtube and I thought to myself. I have tried to diet SOOO many times before and had always given up after a week of dieting. So what could I do different this time to keep me going. So I said I will join fitness groups and post videos on my weight loss on youtube. So that is what I started doing.. i have been on MFP for over 100 days now and I am loving it to the fullest.. It has helped me so much. April 22nd 2012 I made my first weight loss video on youtube. You can find it of you want.. just look up Michele Grubbe or My Weight Loss Journey From 325lbs. The reason I wanted to go public with this is cause I am one to NOT let people down and if I know I have people watching me, counting on me and rooting me on I wont give up.. So far its been working. Since April 22nd I have went from 325lb to 277lbs. now I have done this all natural, no diet pills, no starving myself, no surgeries. All I do is count my calories, exercise and drink lots of water. I am looking to make new friends to help keep me motivated. If you want to be friends I would love the support. Thank you all :)

Replies

• KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Admirable
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You are doing great keep it up.. I am going to also follow you on u tube
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i think its awesome what you're doing. It takes courage putting yourself out there the way you're doing!! I would love to be your friend and support you along the way!! I could use the support myself. I am trying to lose at least 170lbs. Good luck!! :smile: