Jump Start?

Options
I've gained back almost 15 pounds in the last 4 months. Even though I am watching my calories and trying to exercise on a regular basis, I can't seem to drop this weight. Anyone have any diet jump start ideas I could use? I know that if I start losing weight again I'll be motivated to continue. Right now, I'm just getting depressed about it and rapidly losing motivation to work out or eat right. Should I stop eating breakfast? Lunch? Or try reducing carbs?

Also, does eating late in the day really effect weight? I tend to eat dinner or snack late at night, around 8pm. Even if its healthy food, is it bad to eat close to bedtime?

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I've gained back almost 15 pounds in the last 4 months. Even though I am watching my calories and trying to exercise on a regular basis, I can't seem to drop this weight. Anyone have any diet jump start ideas I could use? I know that if I start losing weight again I'll be motivated to continue. Right now, I'm just getting depressed about it and rapidly losing motivation to work out or eat right. Should I stop eating breakfast? Lunch? Or try reducing carbs?

Also, does eating late in the day really effect weight? I tend to eat dinner or snack late at night, around 8pm. Even if its healthy food, is it bad to eat close to bedtime?

No it is not bad to eat around bed time.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I eat up until my head hits the pillow. I find that the later it gets my food choices aren't so wise and I go away from thoughful eating to binging, but as long as I'm eating thoughtfully based on my calorie goal and macros when I eat isn't the issue, just what I eat.