Anyone from England??

Options

Replies

• dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Oh great lol, feel free to have some, we seem to have plenty at times!!! :huh:

Feel free to send it :) some nice cool summer rain and a bit of greyness in the sky :)

Send it by Fedex though because the local postal service is not very reliable
  • ron81008
    ron81008 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am from Salisbury but now living in very hot Colorado!
  • Tahneeleiper
    Options
    Some people are just too Jammy!! :wink:
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm from Leeds. Feel free to add me! (and anyone else for that matter)

:flowerforyou:
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in England too, down in Hastings.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My Fiance is stationed at Mildenhall. I just got back. England is the best! I went to pubs...
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm from England, Manchester and a Newbie too! Please feel free to add me! (anyone, please, lol)
    :sad:
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So, what has summer been like in England? It's been blazing hot here in Texas but then again, it's always blazing hot here in the summer!! This is the second summer in a row with very little rain....we really need some but not until the cotton is harvested!

I hope you have a lovely day!

Tammie

as far as i'm concerned, talking about how your summers are always 'blazing hot' on a thread for English people is just plain mean. :sad:

LOL! It is - it finally hit 19 degrees here yesterday in the far north of England and I think that's a heatwave :laugh:
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in Leicester, enjoying the summery weather today, could have done without 8 hours in an office, but sitting in the garden now is making up for it :happy:
  • Phoenix844
    Options
    I'm from the North-East of England-Teesside area. Feel free to add me.x
  • rjsimpson2002
    Options
    I am unfortunatly from England lol, from the worst city apparently (Hull)

Haha, Ive never been to Hull so am not going to comment!!

Id keep away, mind you, if you came to Hull, you will instantly feel better about where you are from :) lol

There's a nice aquarium there....erm...that's it, can't think of anything else good about Hull xx
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am form England living in Ann arbor?

I'm NOT from England, but wish I were. My daughter is in Ann Arbor, at the best school in the world ;)

Michigan summer<--->England Summer, hmmmm. both beat summer in San Francisco!
  • vickycollo
    vickycollo Posts: 16 Member
    Options

LOL! It is - it finally hit 19 degrees here yesterday in the far north of England and I think that's a heatwave :laugh:

The thermometer in my car said the outside temperature at about 2 p.m. today was 32 degrees! :noway:

I'm in England, in Yorkshire. Hello!
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee....eeeeeee....eeeee...
  • fairyT83
    fairyT83 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Oxford and pretty new! Any one feel free to add me :smile:
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm from Winchester. I love the weather, there is always the element of surprise, never predictable but it was hot today.
  • rjsimpson2002
    Options

The thermometer in my car said the outside temperature at about 2 p.m. today was 32 degrees! :noway:

I'm in England, in Yorkshire. Hello!

That's because (as my parents tell me all the time as they are from there and live there) that Yorkshire is God's own county and has it's own special fabulous weather, unlike the wilds of Northumberland where I have decided to exile myself :drinker:
  • scc970
    scc970 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Gosport on the south coast. Lotsa sun today lol.
  • Tahneeleiper
    Options
    Sun has been out here a while aswell. Only afternoon though. still nice though!!
  • Mirandac2012
    Options
    Hi, I am from England, Only started MFP this month. Anyone other Uk can Add me. x