Tired of yoyo diets and looking for support

Options
Hi, My name is Heather. Maintianing a healthy weight has never been an easy task for me. As of late I have given up and allowed myself to expand to new levels and am ready to take charge of my body again. I would love to build a support network here of supportive people. Please feel free to friend me and I will do my best to be a positive force for you if you will do the same for me.

Thanks!

Replies

• lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    good for you!
    the first step is taking control and taking responsibility of what you put in your mouth.
    i hope you find what you need here on MFP,
    just try to make atleast one healthy(er) decision a day and stick with it tomorrow.

good luck!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Outstanding choice! You've all ready started off on the right path to victory! To help keep from getting disappointed set yourself some weekly goals to shoot for. These will keep your motivation level high! Start off light, 1lb a week. Or cutting this out of a diet for 5 days. Simple little things that make it seem not so challenging. You have got this in the bag! Hey if I can lose weight and do what I am able to do now, anyone can! I gave up living for video games to working my butt off at the gym. So much happier I did!