30 Day Shred Support Thread

Options
Ok, so I started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred last week. I've skipped out on it this weekend, but I'd like to really get serious about it starting tomorrow.

I'd love to have people join this thread and post results for motivation!

:heart:

Replies

• moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 Day Shred for two weeks now. Kind of. I've averaged about 3-4 times a week. I did level 2 for the first time Friday night...that kicked my butt.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I just bought the shred DVD and I did level one. Now do you ladies do it every day? I work 10 hour shifts so I'm not sure if I will be able to do it every day.
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hey guys! if you want advice/motivation feel free to go to our "30 day shred starting sept 1st" page... i have finished with the 30 days but am continuing with the shred and many others are still working on completing the 30 days (most don't do it everyday).

moonport - i personally think level 2 is the hardest of all of them - so no worries! but it is an AWESOME shoulders and core workout!

good luck guys! feel free to shoot any questions my way or to anyone else in our sept 1st group :)
  • JESS2B115
    Options
    WHERE CAN YOU GET THE 30DAY SHRED? DOES IT HAVE GOOD RESULTS?
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just got it yesterday and started Level 1 today. I am going to try to do it at least on the days that I don't go to the gym.
  • Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have level 1 & 2 on Comcast OnDemand (cable company). Is there a part 3?

Do you do part 1 for 30 days and then part 2 for 30 days? How do you do it?

I seen on another site someone say something about doing level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 then level 3 for 10?? If I need level 3 then I will go buy the whole thing but I'm not sure how many days you do what.

Thanks!!
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Day 2 and still struggling to get through Level 1.