WHAT MOTIVATES YOU

Options
Good day everyone,

When you are working out hard, and you reach that point where you feel like giving up or you feel like you cannot go on, what MOTIVATES you to push passed the pain and fatigue. What MOTIVATES you to mentally block all the negativity and pushes you to finish your workout?

For me, I think about my family. I think about my beautiful wife's support, my wonderful children's smiles. I also think about how everyone notices that 'Im changing. I think about how my cloths are getting to big and I may need to hook myself up with some new gear once I reach my goal. I think about all those people that called me FAT. And one of the most motivating thing I think about is my SELF HAPPINESS. I think about how happy I am with my progress and my achievements.

When you hit a breaking point, DON'T STOP, DON'T GIVE UP. Suck it up and push as much as you can. Your mind will overcome all. Do your thang and good luck achieving whatever your are trying to in your weight loss, muscle toning, or just staying healthy.

if you need some new friends, feel free to add me.