tiny success of the day

Options
we didn't have a lot of trick-or-treaters last night, so there was still a bag's worth of chocolate left. I told my wife to take it with her today to school and leave it in the teacher's lounge. :)

Usually i'd be munching on chocolate for days afterward.

Replies

• hazel264
    Options
    yeah that sounds like me, but i made sure i gave all the candy away!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    We gave all of our extras away last night around 1 am. Luckily, our neighbour's a night owl. No way did I want them in our house today. :smile:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    we thought there'd be more kids, but then no one else showed.
  • hazel264
    Options
    how funny is that i even had to take some of my kids candies for the kids trick or treating!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Every little bit counts!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Goblin...........please don't send it to the teachers.......I'm trying to avoid it! ahahaha
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I made sure that I got candy that doesn't appeal to me...sour patch kids etc. and then I got 1 bag of tootsie rolls...which I have only had 2 since yesterday! And I only have a small amount left.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    It is impossible to get candy that doesn't appeal to me--it all has sugar, doesn't it--Oh, oh come to think of it I hate peeps, now if they just had holloween peeps, I'd be safe.:noway:
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    We b 3 bags an no one showed up. I put it all in a bag last night and made my husband go lock it up in his car. He'll take it all to work with him tommorow. The laughy taffys were really calling my name.
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    We gave out 9 bags of Snickers, Butterfingers, Reese's PB Cups, & Mounds. And I didn't sneak even one! I feel so good about that! Every other year I ate plenty of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!