Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme

Options
hfzimmerman
hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
I need advice from those of you with success please. Which of these three have you had the most success with? Success meaning weight loss/inches. If you have them please share pictures too. I'm 5' 4" 257 pounds but have a lot of endurance or so it seems. I can usually devote an hour or a little more than an hour to exercising every night. Thanks for the help!

Replies

• tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've had great results with all 3 programs - but I must say that I had the fastest, most noticeable results with ChaLEAN Extreme.
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    I'm starting ChaLean Extreme tomorrow I'm really excited
    I had been looking for a full body toning / weight training program I think this is it !!
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have only used Turbofire but with it I have lost 38.2 lbs and 40.45 inches.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I just started ChaLean Extreme! I love it!!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have all three programs and love them all. As someone who is also over 200 lbs and has good stamina, I personally think it's good to start with Turbo Jam, then move on to Chalean Extreme and then finally Turbo Fire (this could be like a year of workouts). Turbo Fire is mostly cardio, but has some resistance, Chalean Extreme is mostly weights (requires heavy weights) with some cardio, and Turbo Fire is really high-intensity cardio. Turbo Jam is the most "dance-y", but it makes it fun as well. I've had great results using all.

In cases where people who have less than 30 lbs to lose, they will lose less scale weight and more inches with Chalene Extreme and Turbo Fire. That's why I think the progression is good if you have a lot to lose. Those are my thoughts...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I LOVE both Turbofire and ChaLEAN Exterme. I'm currently doing a hybrid of both! :D

I got INCREDIBLE results while just doing ChaLEAN Extreme on it's own (and loved it) so I figured if i put them together, it could only create success.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have done only Turbo Fire, but it is so much fun and I saw fantastic results. :)
  • AnnaMW2013
    AnnaMW2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam this summer and started CLX yesterday. I love weights! I lost 30 pounds on another program 6+ years ago and kept it off until I had some major life changes! (knee injury, marriage, baby and divorce all in 2 years!)

I love Chalene!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!