GoodBye 35lbs - I won't miss you! *PICS* :)

Options
il0v3dirt
il0v3dirt Posts: 14 Member
**BELOW** These are before and after pics with 30lbs GONE. I have lost another 5 lbs and am soooo excited. I started out at 320.4 and am now down to 285!! I can't believe that I'm almost out of the 280's - it felt like I was just excited about getting out of the 290's. I started on April 30, 2012. My heaviest weight that I know of was 341 when I was put on highblood pressure pills. But after 30 days I was able to get off - that was in 2011. I had lost the 21 lbs off and on (not really trying too hard) and then when I started using MFP I was at the 320.4 - so if you add it all together - I have lost a total of 56lbs!! :)

I've been going to the gym everynight for at least an hour. I do a mixture of cardio and strength training. I used to ONLY do Zumba - but now I'm more focused on the gym and getting my strength training in - so I don't have too much loose skin. I'm also staying under 1400 calories. I started at 1950, then to 1700, then to 1500, and now to 1400. I can't believe how fast weight falls off of me. Busting my butt is really paying off!!

The full body picture consists of me wearing the exact same shirt (black & teal) except the teal is one size smaller.

My goal is to get to 250, and then continue after I reach that. I already feel so much healthier and am soo thankful for MFP!

Feel free to add me!! You can never have enough friends/supporters!

29u2l1.jpg
2gvmp00.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!