Do you ever?

Options
Catch sight of yourself now and fleetingly think "Who's that?" before realising it's you? :-)

Replies

• WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Just me then?
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I caught myself doing that the other day in Zumba, looking at the instructor to make sure I was doing the right steps and catching a glimpse of a chick in the mirror out of the corner of my eye, shaking it like she was a pro and looking awesome, then I realized it was me! I was elated to be able to have a vain moment for once in my life all I could do was smile. :bigsmile:
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant! I think those moments mean far more than the good weigh ins.
  • No but the other day I was talking to a co-worker who I would consider not even close to being fat and found out I weighed less than him. It was a mind blowing experience and I remember thinking I can't think of myself as being fat anymore. :happy:
  • twonkieone
    twonkieone Posts: 132
    Options
    The other day one spin instructor recommended that I get certified to the gym owner -- blew my mind! I AM NOT built like an instructor - but realized in that moment that I am as strong as one! Was awesome to realize that someone I admire thought I could do it too!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA yes.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I did....it was awkward.....as I realized I turned myself on
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I knew a woman who said that the day she saw "some fat women in her coat in the store mirror" was the day she realized she had to do something about it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I did....it was awkward.....as I realized I turned myself on

^ same thing with me, i checked myself out once
  • illbetravelin
    illbetravelin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hahhahahah! awesome!!!

ps-pew on the jets! GO BEARS!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    not to sound like a jerk, but i do it on a daily basis when i walk past the bathroom mirror.