EUREKA!!! I found a gold mine . . . .

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
. . . . of Kathy Van Zeeland purses. :bigsmile: I went to Ross yesterday and was looking at coats and running shoes. I was looking at the shoes and my son said, "Oh look, it's a Kathy Van Zeeland knockoff." I turned around to look the the "knockoff" and said, "It's a Kathy Van Zeeland period!" There was a whole section of Kathy Van Zeeland purses marked at half the normal price. :happy: :happy: I didn't have the money to buy one then but I know where to go the next time I want to buy a Kathy purse. :bigsmile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    . . . . of Kathy Van Zeeland purses. :bigsmile: I went to Ross yesterday and was looking at coats and running shoes. I was looking at the shoes and my son said, "Oh look, it's a Kathy Van Zeeland knockoff." I turned around to look the the "knockoff" and said, "It's a Kathy Van Zeeland period!" There was a whole section of Kathy Van Zeeland purses marked at half the normal price. :happy: :happy: I didn't have the money to buy one then but I know where to go the next time I want to buy a Kathy purse. :bigsmile:

My sister has a thing for purses too! But me, I just use the same one, year in, year out, till it falls apart. And THEN I get another. Some cheap little thing from good old Walmart! :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Who is KVZ and what does her purses look like?
  • JAPS
    JAPS Posts: 17
    Options
    Oooh! I looked it up and they are very nice!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I took pics of the three purses I have. My son uploaded them onto my profile pics. I don't know how to get them on this post.