My favorite NSV thus far...

Options
So I went to the dry cleaners the other day for the first time in God knows how long. I put a pair of pants in there back in Feb/March I forgot about b/c they were too small anyway; I had no immediacy to wear them.

I picked them up on Monday and when I wore them to work Monday, I had to clip the sides with 2 binder clips (so ghetto, I know...) b/c they were falling off me ALL day. I guess I shouldn't complain, but now I have to go back to said dry cleaner and have them taken IN! :wink:

What's been your favorite NSV so far??

Replies

• MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    **Tuesday, I wore them Tuesday. Not that it matters, but it's not like I put the clothes on after leaving the cleaners! :laugh:
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Had to buy all new underwear.

Best. Shopping. Ever.

:blushing:
  • MurphysLawTD
    Options
    Had to buy all new underwear.

Best. Shopping. Ever.

:blushing:

HAHA...I hear you!!! That's my next move as well!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    unless thost pants are really special, give them away ..... treat yourself to some smaller clothes ...... but just a few, cuz you're only gonna be at THAT size a little while ....
  • MurphysLawTD
    Options
    Nah, they're not. I didn't even spend that much on them. We'll see what happens come the fall/winter. I've been getting a lot of dresses and long shirts/leggings b/c pants are not worth buying right now.