Working full time, juggling 3 children.

Options
Hi all,

I have just joined here after gaining 3 stone during my last pregnancy. The baby is now 6 months and I have to do something!

At the moment I am ok, as it is the school holidays and I am a teacher, so I am at home with the children and able to get out and about with them most days (when it's not torrential rain). I am slightly worried about when I go back to work in September. I do seem to spend most of the day on my feet and I cycle 12 miles a day, but it has never seemed to be enough. The only times I have successfully lost weight before are when I was so stressed I almost completely stopped eating and when I cut my calories to 800 per day and spend 2 hours in the gym every day (after having baby 1) I took 5 months to lose 3 stone then, so I know I don't do it easily.

I am also logging my husband's progress on his own profile (he's a technophobe, so I do all the entries and he likes to see it all written down). Annoyingly, he is nearly 2 stone lighter than me, and is about the same height. I HATE being fatter than him, so something has to change!

So hello everyone! Nice to be here and feeling very positive about the next steps...