workout videos w/o a bunch of jumping around

Options
2»

Replies

• Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Netflix (if you have it) has some good Yoga, free weights, etc. available FREE to watch immediately on your TV or PC. Gotta love FREE!
  • MorbidNTT
    MorbidNTT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Check out Tapout XT... It's by Mike Karpenko. Not a massive amount of jumping.
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Try some kettlebell workouts like Ironcore Kettlebells. As long as you don't drop your bell there is not much thumping going on and a whole lot of but/gut kicking!
  • katiegregory23
    katiegregory23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Power 90 is good. I wanted to focus on running, so I can't remember if the cardio circuit had much jumping or not. But, if you are already doing cardio elsewhere, you can do what I did and just alternate your own cardio with the strength circuits. I found the VHS set on amazon for really cheap lol. I hope you find something you like! Good luck!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's Inside out method - PURE BURN SUPER STRENGTH dvd!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Netflix (if you have it) has some good Yoga, free weights, etc. available FREE to watch immediately on your TV or PC. Gotta love FREE!

I was looking for some of those last night and couldn't find a single one. Any idea where they hide them?
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Dont get me wrong. I jump around a lot. But I live in an upstairs apartment and just cant bring myself to jumping around. I just feel too bad. I get my cardio from lots of other activities. So something that tones would suffice. Can anyone recommend some at workout vids for such special circumstances?

As a guy, I used to always scoff at workout DVD's..."I'm way to much of a manly man for that". Well, after a few yoga DVD's and my absolute favorite cardio one that doesn't have to much jumping around, I am a changed man. My advice would be Jillian Michael's Body Revolution! It is amazing
  • wnt2beme
    wnt2beme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is AMAZING !!!