New and in need of support!

Options
2»

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hi all newbies!! Welcome, feel free to add me!
  • jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    I think the hardest part for me is just getting myself to the gym. Well, it was. Now I run in my neighborhood, ideally first thing in the morning. So now I have to convince myself to get my booty out of bed and go! But I always feel so awesome once I get out there and I haven't regretted making myself get up and go a day yet! lol.

Feel free to add me...love giving/receiving support! This site really has been awesome!
  • cherikasalzmann
    Options
    you should try doing Zumba its a great work out and its fun!

Zumba is my favorite!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    you should try doing Zumba its a great work out and its fun!

Zumba is my favorite!

do you have a dvd you could recommend or do you go to a class?
  • zedbomb
    zedbomb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi i started by just getting out walking i downloaded a free app called endomondo (not always accurate so i check any new routes on http://gb.mapometer.com/) on july 1st i was able to do 3.82 miles in 1 hour 3 mins today i have managed my first 5 miles in 1 hour. by keep pushing myself that little more. since the 1st julyi have dropped 4" off my waistand a shirt size x x xgood luck hun x
  • benevolent13
    Options
    Yes, just dance is on PS3 move too. I think it's on all the systems now. It is a lot of fun.

And though I do get embarrassed doing it with other people, it still is a lot of fun doing it together.
  • healthynut1
    Options
    Believe me I am new to this APP but loving it..... I lost 100 lbs 5 years ago and have kept it off. I am just trying to lose about 15 to 20 more. I found that what really helps me is getting up early and getting it done. I wake up at 3 am and do what I need to do. Whether it is waking up in the morning or going during lunch. I have a goal of what needs to be done by the end of the week and I log it on a calendar to make sure I meet them. I have found that logging your food and exercise works wonderfully. Believe me it is hard and there are days that I really just don't want to workout but if you stay focused on the end goal you can achieve it. There will be days you don't want to but just remember why.
  • lizsmith70
    Options
    i agree i think the free fruits and veggies are hurting me in WW
  • lizsmith70
    Options
    how do you track the zumba exercise? it didn't come up in the exercise tool
  • Mrzcole
    Mrzcole Posts: 2
    Options
    So this is wats up with me, I do zumba in the am befor I get my kids and husband up, but I feel real off beat wen I'm doing it am I the only person who finds it hard to keep up with the ppl on the dvd; now I know I can dance but wen I try to go along with wat ther doing I. Feel like I have to left feet so I find myself doing a lot of my own moves to ther beat . So my question is how do I fix it