Hello my fellow weight loss companions

Options
My name is Sam, I'm a 35 year old male that's been in the car business (fiannce) for the past 17 years, I was actually quite fit when I first got in to the car business, but now am excessively overweight due to such a sedintary work position. I'm tired of being over weight, I'm only 5'5" and and when i origionally started my weight loss I was in excess of 265 pounds. I started the atkins diet lost about 40+ pounds in about 3-4 months and was able to get down to the lowest of 209. i maintained the weight for about a year, but i slowly gained back about 15-20 pounds. I was tired of feeling so uncomfortable so I decided to try the P90x that had been sitting in my cd shelf for about 2 years now. I've been doing the program for about 3 weeks now, and I can safely say that even with my horrible work schedule 8am-9pm, I still get home and bust butt for the 1 hour required. I weighed myself yesterday and I was a surprising 216. I feel good and am looking forward to dropping another 40 more pounds.... I haven't been this light in years and I am proud to say that my fitnesspal has been instrumental and helping me with the weight loss. I would like to hear peoples recommendations and any opinion you might have that might help me with goals that I'm trying to achieve!

Thanks
Sam

Replies