Im in the zone

Hi

I am 36, 6ft2" tall and currently weigh 269lbs.

About 2 years ago I weighed around 244lbs which was still overweight, but all of a sudden in about a 5 week period I put on 48lbs even though I was on a diet and eating healthy!!

My energy levels were zero and my speech was slurred, things were so bad my wife forced me to go to the doctors, and after tests, it showed I had a under-active thyroid problem. After months of blood tests and trying different levels of tablets (Levothyroxine), I finally got to the point where I felt normal-ish again.

I came across this site and liked the idea that easily tracking what you eat makes me feel like it I am not really on a diet.

My weight has been up and down for the past 8 months as I have found it hard to get motivated, but this week something changed and I am determined.

I gave up drinking alcohol and cigarettes about 2 years ago, I stopped smoking weed about 5 years ago.

Since going through puberty I have always seemed to have man boobs which I am totally ashamed of, and to the point where even on hot days, I wear a coat to cover myself up. My wife has never seen me totally naked as I am ashamed of what I look like, and I have got to the point where enough is enough

I have a Tony Little Gazelle in the spare room and have been using that this week for 30 mins each day as a form of exercise.

Ideally I would like to get back to 244lbs first and then aim for 200lbs.

I AM IN THE ZONE AND I WILL SUCCEED !!