5' 8 Ladies Success pics please

Options
2»

Replies

• linwaggs
    linwaggs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you join a gym, most members would more than likely help you out. People get excited when you tell them you think what they are doing is worth copying :-). Also, the strength machines all have instructions on them.
  • sandiegosummer
    Options
    also what are your ultimate goal weights aswell? just want to know what a realistic weight for me would be once ive lost all this weight!

my ultimate aim is a UK size 10 which i sort of assume will be 126lbs ?
    ive never been slim though so im not sure if this is wrong or right?

when answering with sizes please specify whether its a UK or US size

I am 5'8 and when I was in London I was around 150lbs and was easily a size 10 (even in karen millen which is always my go-to place to know that i am good b/c her dresses run small for me) and even a size 8 in places like M&S and oasis.... I would be careful about chasing a specific size tho b/c the sizes vary so much from store to store designer to designer and even cut to cut. I have two pants from whistles one that is a size 10 that fits me even now and one that is 14 and barely fit me when i was at my thinest! :huh:

Good luck!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    unfortunately i dont have the money to join a gym or anything like that all i have is walking my dog/walking places & i have an elliptical at home which i use everyday aswell maybe when im closer to my gw ill look into some strength training but for now ill just have to stick to cardio & cutting calories
  • blacklaceroses
    blacklaceroses Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ME! 5'8 use to be 323 pounds
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!