What counts towards water?

I drink 3 to 4 16 ounce bottles of water day that I mix with Crystal light. Does that count towards my water intake? How many ounces is in a glass of water? How many ounces do I need a day?

Replies

• BlueJess7
    BlueJess7 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello!!! There are 8 ounces in a cup. You need about 64 ounces in a day. Crystal Light water does count towards your "water" intake. Hope this helps!!!
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    I say yes and no. Obviously the main component in Crystal Light or Iced Tea is water, but in my weight loss clinic, while we are permitted to drink those, they want us drinking 3/4 of our daily water intake as pure water, in other words not mixed with anything. This is no problem for me, I love water, but some people who don't, might struggle a bit. Water is a great resource to flush toxins out of your body when used in a pure form.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    I drink 3 to 4 16 ounce bottles of water day that I mix with Crystal light. Does that count towards my water intake? How many ounces is in a glass of water? How many ounces do I need a day?

I mix Crystal Light in all the time and count that. But what I've been doing lately is the True Lemon drink packets made with stevia!
  • Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for the info!