Hello! Ohayo! Bon Jour...etc!`

chikaranotori
chikaranotori Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hey everyone, my name is Valerie, and i've actually been a member here since the end of November '07, but now i am dedicated to actually logging in my meals and progress. one of my biggest goals this year is either participating in a charity run/walk and/or a 5K. i love my treadmill and it loves me....lol, but i want to expand my fitness to include more yoga, pilates or kickboxing (yeah, kick butt!)

i am a vegan, trying to live as natural as possible, and on occasion, a raw one. i love being a vegan and enjoy the health benfits (more energy, faster recovery from colds/flu, etc.) and i am a proud mother of a 4 year old. i also have battled mental illness in the forms of Bipolar Disorder I and Borderline Personality Disorder and i truly believe in order to be healthy physically, your mental and emotional health has to be balanced.

if anyone would like to know more about me or my lifestyle, feel free to drop me a line! :smile:

~sayonara~

Replies

• hey everyone, my name is Valerie, and i've actually been a member here since the end of November '07, but now i am dedicated to actually logging in my meals and progress. one of my biggest goals this year is either participating in a charity run/walk and/or a 5K. i love my treadmill and it loves me....lol, but i want to expand my fitness to include more yoga, pilates or kickboxing (yeah, kick butt!)

i am a vegan, trying to live as natural as possible, and on occasion, a raw one. i love being a vegan and enjoy the health benfits (more energy, faster recovery from colds/flu, etc.) and i am a proud mother of a 4 year old. i also have battled mental illness in the forms of Bipolar Disorder I and Borderline Personality Disorder and i truly believe in order to be healthy physically, your mental and emotional health has to be balanced.

if anyone would like to know more about me or my lifestyle, feel free to drop me a line! :smile:

~sayonara~
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.