People who want miracle diet pill/plan.........

Options
I don't know about any of you.....but I have been asked a lot lately about how I'm getting in shape. When I tell them I run 5 times a week and count calories/log them on here their faces drop and they say...." O. Ok."

I mean, what do people expect???? They ask and when it comes down to hard work and "pushing yourself away from the table" they decide right off the bat that they can't do that. WHY NOT? No, It's not easy. No, there is no miracle pill.
You have to WANT it, commit to it....then LIVE it!!!

That is all...rant over. :tongue:

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    People who want miracle diet pill/plan.........

....... often watch Dr. Oz.
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't know about any of you.....but I have been asked a lot lately about how I'm getting in shape. When I tell them I run 5 times a week and count calories/log them on here their faces drop and they say...." O. Ok."

I mean, what do people expect???? They ask and when it comes down to hard work and "pushing yourself away from the table" they decide right off the bat that they can't do that. WHY NOT? No, It's not easy. No, there is no miracle pill.
    You have to WANT it, commit to it....then LIVE it!!!

That is all...rant over. :tongue:

I get the same response. Drives me crazy. It also drives me crazy when people call what I'm doing a diet. I don't diet, I am making changes.
  • ricebarbiee
    Options
    Seriously!! I'm like how did i change my body? "Well see there's this place...called a gym, I went there and used the machines and broke a sweat a couple times a week, started eating these things called vegetables and stopped eating out so much, and it just kind of happened. I don't understand it either but it just works..."

People are ridiculous...