Anyone have Turbo Jam?

Options
So I just got Turbo Jam in the mail && I can't wait to push play. But it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow since my electric at home is being worked on today. Anyways, I wanted to see if I could get a small group of willing together that would like to start this program with me? It would be a great support group, && If you have done it already thats even better so there is someone that we can ask advice from.

So I plan on starting tomorrow regardless if there is anyone to do it with or not :) but maybe ill be lucky and there will be a few..

Colleen

Replies

• JaniceK73
    JaniceK73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam but am tackling 30DS first. Good luck and have fun! I love her workout and will start fitting in it later this month or in September.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE TURBO JAM!!! Chalene is awesome.
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So I just got Turbo Jam in the mail && I can't wait to push play. But it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow since my electric at home is being worked on today. Anyways, I wanted to see if I could get a small group of willing together that would like to start this program with me? It would be a great support group, && If you have done it already thats even better so there is someone that we can ask advice from.

So I plan on starting tomorrow regardless if there is anyone to do it with or not :) but maybe ill be lucky and there will be a few..

Colleen

If you like Turbo Jam, you will LOVE Turbo Fire!