Fears over 30 day shred results

Options
r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
I was just wondering if I am the only one who recently steted 30 day shred and are worried that they ain't get as good as results as everyone else on here? I've just seen.so many amazing results, I can't help but feel there's no way I, too will get results like those :/

Any other fears over 30 day shred?

*sorry for typos on my phone*

Replies

• SickSkilz
    Options
    My wife and I have done it for a week or so. She is getting a lot out of it. I am not so much except for the abs part. But I do cardio every day already. So i guess what you get out of it depends on where you are coming from.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can compare yourself with others, because everyone has a very different body - just compare yourself with yourself, if that makes sense. I'm doing the 30-day shred - I did day 6 yesterday. I doubt there will be a lot of difference in the way I look, but I feel very different, and to me that is the main thing. Also, my arms and legs and tummy are becoming more toned. They look a bit different - more defined - but more importantly, they feel different. I can feel the muscles in them. It's a good feeling. I feel strong and this gives me a confident feeling.