Finally reached my goal weight! Pictures soon to come.

I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT!! Today made it official when I went to get my physical for swimming. :) My goal was to reach 125 instead I'm 123 which isn't bad.

This makes me so happy though, took me 6 months to get where I am. I can't believe that it was only 6 months ago I was depressed about the way I looked and I always felt like well (excuse my language) ****. I'm so happy I made this change in my life. Not only has my body changed, but my attitude also. I'm happier now. I'm confident. I actually love myself and over this journey I've found out all the amazing things I can do fitness and non fitness related. I actually love vegetables and fruit more then chips! I actually hate soda now and a lot of sugary drinks. I'm a new person, but I love it. The energy, the happiness. I could go on forever. The girl who HATED sports....is now in a Swim Team.

I just I don't know what to say, I could cry happy tears right now. Now the thing is, is my journey done? Heck no. It has still begun. My new goal is to keep the weight off and if I do gain any for it to be muscle weight. I want to get toned now. :)

Ps. Pictures soon to come probably tomorrow!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!