how do I log my Body Pump workout?

Options
Recently started the Les Mills Body Pump from Beach Body and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to enter the workout without having to enter each exercise individually? or if theres something similar I can compare it to just to get an idea on the calories burned

Replies

• irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I really don't know how to log it, other than use a heart rate monitor with a chest strap and enter the calories it says. Last week during Body Pump I burned 397 calories. This week was a different workout and I burned 324.
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    An average of 483.1 (males) and 338.9 (females) calories can be burned during a
    BODYPUMP™ session. according to this research : http://www.lesmills.com/files/globalcentral/Agents/Research/Program Research/BODYPUMP Research Report.pdf
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Hi

I use my HRM to calculate the calorie burn....you should get one, its the best way to log calories....I burned 300 calories with the 30 min pump and burn....hope this helps...but really get a HRM.....Polar is a good one, I have a FT4...

Take care and feel free to add me for support and motivation....
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    and good luck ! i started too since two weeks and every muscle of my body hurts !!! wich is awesome
  • deverno
    deverno Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone so much!! I had a fitbit which i LOVED but unfortunately i forgot it was attached to a shirt and I may have washed it and then dryed it. So alas, I have no more fitbit. :( Have to get a hrm or something similar soon as all this not knowing is driving me rather nuts. :)