Beginning a P90x, Insanity Challenge Group!

Options

Replies

• ctumbarello
    ctumbarello Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also I'm trying to decide so help me

I do have my support team based out of Facebook for all who have Facebook!

I was thinking to have a second support team on here for those who do not have facebook and have the challenge groups also based from MFP? Or Facebook? Is there a way to make a poll? Lol

Personally, I would prefer MFP since I come to this site everyday to log my food. I think one of the reasons I drop off the other sites (Beachbody, Facebook, etc.) is I only have time to surf one site, and having to log into more than one for an extended time results in me dropping them. If I'm here I'm more likely to check in. I will try whatever, but thought I would rule in since you asked.
  • annfuller1
    Options
    i bought insanity - tried it twice and I must admit its not easy trying to get 14 stone around my livingroom so I quit. Both times I did it I felt really sick during the workout, however if anyone has any suggestions or if you are starting a suport group then it is certainly worth giving it another try.
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Ok so I will have a support team on here as well as fb, if you want to be apart of the fb page as well I'd love to add ya! On the support team we post our workouts, advice, questions, concerns, motivation etc!!!

Within the support team I will create challenge groups where you will begin your program the same day and end the same day. Measurments/ weight and pictures taken at least every 30 days! We will help eachother while keeping motivated! It truly helps!

I know ive said it again and again but its true...I quit twice before my support team and challenge group before completing my program!

I do require you to join me as your coach on my site only because it's where I keep my records and helps me stay organized but let it be known it is completely free to join me as your coach :)

I'm excited and hope you guys are as well!!!!!!!!
  • reweldt
    reweldt Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will do it when are you starting?
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a hybrid tomorrow and this would be perfect for motivation. I've done p90x and insanity separately countless times but got too bored to continue all the way thru...I'm determined to get through this hybrid! Feel free to add me anyone. Would be great to have others that's doing it also.
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    The support team has officially been made!!

Challenge groups will begin August 20th!
  • labrown17
    Options
    I just ordered insanity and cannot wait to start! I should get it monday and will start then! Good Luck!
    xo
  • Mom2Cubs
    Mom2Cubs Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm starting TurboJam if that counts. (Would love to to P90X, but have to get in better shape before I can dream that big.) Let me know.
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    The support team is a private team but open to anyone wanting to commit to the team!!!!!

The challenge groups will be for a certain program and begin on the same day!....if people are interested I will create a challenge group for any program (turbo, chalean etc) :) just let me know :)

When you message me let me know what program so I can keep my records straight!

:)
  • grmon
    grmon Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started P90X yesterday.. How do I join your challenge group?
  • AndreaEscobar100
    Options
    I need some support

be free to add me?
  • ctumbarello
    ctumbarello Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The support team is a private team but open to anyone wanting to commit to the team!!!!!

The challenge groups will be for a certain program and begin on the same day!....if people are interested I will create a challenge group for any program (turbo, chalean etc) :) just let me know :)

When you message me let me know what program so I can keep my records straight!

:)

I am a little unclear on what you want us to do. I see the official challenge starts on the 20th, but unclear where we are supposed to leave you a message. I plan on doing Insanity
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    Hey guys! So ppl were joining on my site (Beachbodycoach.com/stephjb1221) and unless they use the same user name as on here I don't know who they are lol

so I am asking for everyone to message me their email after they join so I can add them to the group!

And also to let me know if they are joining the challenge groups as well or just the support team :)
  • grmon
    grmon Posts: 17
    Options
    I guess this is only for people joining beachbody.com through your page. I already had signed up on beachbody.com several months ago and didn't see a link on your page to join your group or challenge. I did e-mail you asking about this but never got a response.

Anyways, I was hoping this would be a challenge we could join on MFP, as I already log on here daily, it would be more convenient for me personally.

I did find a MFP challenge group that is working for me, so you can count me out.

Good luck to everyone with the challenge :smile:
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    I guess this is only for people joining beachbody.com through your page. I already had signed up on beachbody.com several months ago and didn't see a link on your page to join your group or challenge. I did e-mail you asking about this but never got a response.

Anyways, I was hoping this would be a challenge we could join on MFP, as I already log on here daily, it would be more convenient for me personally.

I did find a MFP challenge group that is working for me, so you can count me out.

Good luck to everyone with the challenge :smile:

Thats odd beacuse I sent you an email back and do believe I sent you an invite.... So let me know. :)
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I totally wanted to get the beach body DVDs, but after i looked at the ones i want to do (or CAN do) i realized it was alot like Taebo with alot of jumping and kicking.... so now i dnt know if i want to order the tapes... =( I'll figure it out. in the mean time i'll continue with going to the gym and working out outside. But i still want to interact with everyone here.
    =) Good day everyone!
  • StephJB1221
    Options
    I totally wanted to get the beach body DVDs, but after i looked at the ones i want to do (or CAN do) i realized it was alot like Taebo with alot of jumping and kicking.... so now i dnt know if i want to order the tapes... =( I'll figure it out. in the mean time i'll continue with going to the gym and working out outside. But i still want to interact with everyone here.
    =) Good day everyone!

There are some programs less intense if that's what your looking for :) like slim in 6, ten minute trainer etc :) I want every program ever haha
  • virichi08
    Options
    =) Good day everyone!

There are some programs less intense if that's what your looking for :) like slim in 6, ten minute trainer etc :) I want every program ever haha

Sweet going to look those up right now =)
  • virichi08
    Options
    Loving the slim in 6 workout (looking it up on youtube) where do i order it? I dnt remember seeing it on the beach body website
  • virichi08
    Options
    i feel "special"... found it! =) YAAAY!