Too much protein?

Options
2»

Replies

• LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Although it's tough for me, I still eat almost 200g of protein a day. Hey, it works though.. I see results!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    But you're a shark frenzy! There's no such thing as too much protein for you!

Haha clever. My obsession with sharks should totally follow me into my daily eating habits...ha

And this may be a silly question...but I haven't explored this site to its full extent yet...and I don't know how to change my food settings (to increase protein levels). Someone wanna help me out? :)

When you are setting your goals, you can manually do it there, click custom instead of guided.
  • sharkfrenzy
    Options
    thanks! I found it. That makes a difference, now ive noticed I should actually up my protein and lower my carbs!
  • sharkfrenzy
    Options
    Although it's tough for me, I still eat almost 200g of protein a day. Hey, it works though.. I see results!

Wow, thats a crazy amount of protein! You must be lifting every day?
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    No, but ill open it so you can take a look!

Thanks! I have actually adjusted my macros to 40/30/30 so that's why I'm having a hard time getting in my protein - and I'm almost always over carbs. Trying to figure out where I can fit in more protein...
  • sharkfrenzy
    Options
    No, but ill open it so you can take a look!

Thanks! I have actually adjusted my macros to 40/30/30 so that's why I'm having a hard time getting in my protein - and I'm almost always over carbs. Trying to figure out where I can fit in more protein...

Yeah, I keep going over my carbs too! it's hard when just a banana is 30 carbs...I've learned a lot just logging food on here.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    My diary is public if you would like ideas for more protein. My current macros are 35C / 35P / 30F, and I pre-plan my food diary a week in advance. My daily protein goal is anything between 120g and 170g.