One year 75ish lb loss.

Options
2»

Replies

• ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! No Goonish at all -- you look happy to be so fit! I would be too!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    How can you possibly have a "long way to go"? You look amazing, and unless you are 4'6", I can't imagine you being less than 110-115? And you don't look like a goon... You look adorable!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congratulation you look awesome!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    LOL...you don't look like a goon! You look like I do when someone takes a picture! You look AMAZING! Congrats on your accomplishment :bigsmile:
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You are teenie! Way to go!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    LOL...you don't look like a goon! You look like I do when someone takes a picture! You look AMAZING! Congrats on your accomplishment :bigsmile:

LMBO!!! I didn't mean -I- look amazing. I meant the face you made in the picture. THAT's what I usually do when there's a camera near me!!

You DO look amazing, and that's from ALL your hard work!!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Your transformation is stunning, way to go!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work!
  • adriensmommy88
    adriensmommy88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Right now I am you before the weight loss short (5 ft) and weigh about 165 lbs. How did you do it?!! Looking for some motivation. I started off great in the beginning but right now I am slacking alot!! Any suggestions would be great. feel free to add me.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh my you look incredible!!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Way to take care of You! :flowerforyou:
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your transformation is AMAZING!!!!! ALL your hard work paid off. Keep up the good work. Maintenance is just as hard, but, it is SO worth it. I am celebrating with you!!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    You look awesome girl!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job x
  • BrettS1973
    BrettS1973 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing, very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!