great job keep up the good work!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you ...keep it up. I can't wait until I am 20 lbs overweight!
  • klybarger
    Options
    That is awesome - congratulations! Wishing you continued success!
  • CasperO
    Options

Hah! I'm 14 pounds Obese! If I can lose another 14 pounds, I will be merely "Overweight".

For a 5'8" male - 197 lbs is the threshold of obesity. I'm 211. :noway: I have to lose almost 50 more pounds to get to a healthy weight. Yes, the picture is current.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Hah! I'm 14 pounds Obese! If I can lose another 14 pounds, I will be merely "Overweight".

For a 5'8" male - 197 lbs is the threshold of obesity. I'm 211. :noway: I have to lose almost 50 more pounds to get to a healthy weight. Yes, the picture is current.

Don't you love those charts?

People always guess my weight in the 230's, I like to watch peoples eye's pop out of my head when i tell them I'm DOWN to 288.
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, if you consider obesity as its own category, then I used to be 47 pounds obese (yikes)

I am still a lot closer to obese than I am to normal weight by BMI.

Of course, BMI is also silly in a lot of ways. My body-builder husband is 200 pounds at 5'8", making him technically obese as well. If you looked at him, "obese" is definitely the last thing you would think to call him. Living proof that you can actually have an 8-pack and be "obese"!
  • CasperO
    Options
    Ya, I know. Same here... :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!