The tub - a NSV for me!!

Options
kllyeve
kllyeve Posts: 18 Member
I love to take baths!! I redid my bathroom this year and had a new soaker tub put it which was slighlty less wide than the whirlppool tub that was removed. I had a hard time being comfortable in the new tub as my hips were squished. I got in it it tonight and I had wiggle room of a good 1/2 inch on either side of my hips. So even though I have had a rough month and really have been avoiding the scales - I can still see that I am making progress. Maybe I'll jump on the scale in the am to see what the number is.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What a great feeling that must have been!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Yay for being able to be a little more comfy while taking a bath! All of your hard work is really paying off! Keep it up! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Congrats!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    That is an awesome one! I don't have a bathtub in the apartment I live in now, but the last place I did. I decided that I wanted to take a bath one day and got STUCK! So embarrassing! A few months ago I stayed in a hotel with a friend and there was a tub. I climbed in and had my friend take my picture because I could fit and had room to spare! Whoo hoo!! I totally know how you feel!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's such a great NSV! I'm happy for you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!