Exercise DVD

Options
Hi, I'm wanting some more exercise DVD's, tired of the ones I have - basically 30 Day Shred, Walk away the pounds and pilates.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Replies

• lizzie1030
    Options
    I have over 30 exercise DVD's that I rotate. My favorites of JM are Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. For something shorter, her new Kickbox Fastfix is fun. For something lighter, Ellen Barrett's Grace & Gusto or Power Fusion are good. I also like the Firm's Calorie Explosion, Pump, Jump & Jam and 500 Calorie Workout (I don't like all of the Firm's workouts, but these are good). For yoga try Rodney Yee's Power Yoga total body, or Yoga Burn. For shorter yoga workouts - the Crunch Yoga Body Sculpt is a nice vinyasa style yoga that will get your heart rate up a bit.
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Try fitnessblender.com
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks. :-)
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Be Fit in 90 program on YouTube. I like it, plus free is good.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I love

Kettlenetics (it comes with a fairly small but effective kettlebell)
    Tracy Anderson Method
    30DS
    Insanity
    P90X
    Ministry of Sound workouts

I try and mix things up so I don't get bored
  • charlyb1234
    Options
    Look on Phone apps some are pretty good and free
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I like the website "Collage Video". It's all workout DVD's with tons of reviews and ways to search/sort.
  • Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The butt bible - you can find it on youtube
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The Booty Barre
    Tracy Effinger's Squeeze
    Kickstart Your Metabolism
    Xtreme Timesaver Training
    Leah Sarango's Ballet Body
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You looking for a DVD? Or a series of DVDs? For individual DVDs the best ones are the Michael Skogg DVD that comes with the Wieder adjustable "Powerbell" kettlebells, Tae Bo DVDs, and the ScottHermanFitness workouts on youtube. For full series that guide you through a calendar of workouts, the best ones are Rushfit (by far), Skogg System kettlebell workout, and IF you can get past the fact that the people in the video are demonstrating poor form and you learn proper form, Rip 60.
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a variety of DVD's so I can keep changing and my body doesn't "expect' the same exercise every day. These are great suggestions, thank you
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    YouTube has a ton of full length videos. I like Crunch Boot Camp. It is only 30 minutes, so I like that one when I don't have a lot of time. It is on YouTube. I have the DVD Jackie Warner: Power Circuit Training. The full body circuit is 40 minutes. It is my favorite at the moment. I also have her Xtreme Timesaver Training video. That one is 30 minutes but she combines upper and lower body moves so you are getting a full body workout in half the time. I was definitely feeling it the next day. You need dumbbells for all of these videos.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I love TaeBo, and Billy Blank Jr's Dance Workouts. I also like the two So You Think You Can Dance workouts. Petra Kolber is always fun, but her step workouts confuse the crap out of me. LOL

Lately, though, I've been using the Kinect for my workouts! So much fun!!
  • MoonPointer
    MoonPointer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Georges St. Pierre Rushfit (www.gsprushfit.com, also available on Amazon).
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump