Need helkp with weight loss.. Stopped falling off :(

Options
Hi All,

I'm trying to lose weight for a holiday I have booked and started running to get fit and lose a bit too.

Over the last 4 weeks I have lost 13lbs from changing my diet and also running approx 25-35 miles a week.

I'm trying to eat my 1450 calories that the MFP has advised I consume to lose the weight but cannot hit my calorie target just eating healthy food in normal portions.

I've stopped losing weight since my last weigh in.. Here are the stats from last few week.

Week 1 - 96.5kg (210.5lbs) - Body fat 24.3%
Week 2 - 92.5Kgs (204lbs) - Body Fat 21.1%
Week 3 - 90.5kgs (199.5lbs) - Body fat 21.5%
Week 4 - 90.5Kgs (199.5lbs) - Body fat 17.7%

How can I improve my weight loss.. I've already noticed the loss of those horrid 'moobs' and have increased muscle, but want to lose belly etc still.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Replies

• Valdeezie
    Valdeezie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have you tried increasing your calories? I did that when I hit a plateau and it worked!

The good thing is that you are still losing body fat so your body is STILL morphing. Muscle does weigh more than fat and as a fellow runner I can relate to your issue.

You can do something shocking as well such as giving up sugar for a week. I hear shocking your body with something like that can jolt you of out plateaus.

Have you tried changing the environment in which you run? Trails, flat land, hills, paved paths, etc? That will help as well not to mention change up the muscles you are working when running.