What do u wanna be like once you reach ur goal weight..

Options
2»

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Small, compact curves of steel. ;D

I'm 5-4 with a short torso and I carry all my weight in the middle... I need muscle to even everything out even just a little. XD
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want no chart or video game to tell me I'm obese or overweight!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    disiplined, in control & confident. i wanna be that mom at the beach w/out a muffin top! i want to fit into my size jeans & really fit into them.. not squeeze into them & pretend they fit. i want definition in my arms, inner & outer thighs & stomach. i want to have portion control especially on things like pizza, chips, cheese & wine. i want to sit down & not have a roll of my fat greeting me.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options

I'm 5-4 with a short torso and I carry all my weight in the middle... I need muscle to even everything out even just a little. XD

OMG that sounds exactly like me...but throw in a size 6 and you've got my goal in a nutshell!
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Alive
  • Wingwoman21
    Options
    Billionaire playboy philanthroptist is what I'd like to be.

^LOVE this. You're my hero. :flowerforyou:
  • ABetterJayme
    ABetterJayme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to look and feel better. I want to be able to take the stairs and not be winded at the top. I want to be able to fit into the "normal" clothes I see in a store rather than having to go to the plus size section where I can't find anything I want to wear, lol. I want to be able to feel like I can do anything and not worry about someone making fun of me for my weight or how I look. This includes going places, I don't leave the house too often unless it is to go grocery shopping... I could probably fill this box with my goals, lol. Good luck, everyone!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options

OMG that sounds exactly like me...but throw in a size 6 and you've got my goal in a nutshell!

EXACTLY!!!
  • aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    While seeing my abs would be nice, I'd settle for losing the folds in my back, the love handles, and the overhanging stomach.

My ideal weight would be 217 and 15% BF.

[Goal weight = current lean body mass/(1-goal BF%)]
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I wnat to lose some of my boobs, tummy, arms, thighs!! Just be a size 4-8.. And in better shape. I have lost my will, but Im really trying hard to get it back.

same here.. i so much want to loose most of my boobs... atleast want to be half the existing size..
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    1. Mostly, I'm tired of being tired. By finally losing this weight and loving exercise, I won't be tire anymore and if I am, it will be a good tired.
    2. Feel confident in a swimming suit.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I want to be confident and happy with my body more than anything. The more weight I'm loosing the more confidence i'm gaining - it's great!
  • redmagpie91
    redmagpie91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    1. I want to be a size 6-8 jeans
    2. I want to FEEL PRETTY
    3. I want to wear a bathing suit and feel good
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I want to be the kind of person that never runs out of energy and could pick up the back end of one of those smart cars if so inclined.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I want my old dancers body back and be the me I remember. Although I'm accepting that some things may never be possible again, like a 22" waist.

However feeling strong and energetic can't be gauged with a tape measure.
  • PlushHyena
    Options
    It's so difficult to google a slim woman that doesn't look too skinny to me. x.x In the end: Shakira! Slim, but her hips are wider than her torso/shoulders. (Edit: are they???)

Shakira-2.jpg

And of course, I want to be super-confident and arrogant. :P It will be a woe on the world when I reach my ideal weight. That's probably why some supernatural force isn't letting me.

P. S. I spent part of my holiday spying on women at the beach (can't imagine how weird I looked)... trying to find one that I wanted to look like. Crazy hyena!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Strong, soft, but firm instead of jiggly and I'd love to go back to a c -cup, so much easier to shop for bras! LOL.