MFP, I wish.....

Options
figueres3
figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
That you, MFP, had more "things"

1. I wish that you had a calendar, that on that day or set days ahead you would give me a reminder (like for weight loss goals that are more short term)

2. I wish that my food lists would be more "manageable" --like, I could delete that one food I ate once (that is at the top) but haven't eaten in the past year.

3. I wish you had a new design....something more attractive....maybe so we could custom design our own page that I see on a daily basis

But, MFP, I really like you.... so I should just be thankful you exist :)

Replies

• Timothy2000
    Options
    I wish you could actually see all of the food groups you have ate during the day with the servings plus the complete nutritional values of all the good you did eat during that day. Other than that its a great site and I love it. I could not be where I am at now without it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Did you submit these to the forums section so Mike will see them? They're very good suggestions.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options

2. I wish that my food lists would be more "manageable" --like, I could delete that one food I ate once (that is at the top) but haven't eaten in the past year.

down on the bottom right there is a button that says delete from my list (or something like that) to get rid of those food you don't eat any more.
  • jenners22
    Options
    I, also, wish for something like this. I got this site through an assignment at school, but I'm not sure where most of my food fits into the "food pyramid". It would be really awesome if at the end of each day, we each had our own "pyramid" that showed how close we were to the USDA's Food Pyramid. Then from that, we can learn from our daily pyramid, where we need to work as far as food goes. :-) I love this site, don't change it too much :-)
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    I wish they had a place where you could log in a recipe and portion size and it would give you all the information on the portion size, eg cal, sodium, etc. I find it frustrating logging it all in, then cutting each to portion size.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I wish they had a place where you could log in a recipe and portion size and it would give you all the information on the portion size, eg cal, sodium, etc. I find it frustrating logging it all in, then cutting each to portion size.

Try the recipe calculator on sparkrecipes.com. Then you can just enter a serving on this site.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I, also, wish for something like this. I got this site through an assignment at school, but I'm not sure where most of my food fits into the "food pyramid". It would be really awesome if at the end of each day, we each had our own "pyramid" that showed how close we were to the USDA's Food Pyramid. Then from that, we can learn from our daily pyramid, where we need to work as far as food goes. :-) I love this site, don't change it too much :-)

You could always go into the setting of your food diary and change the meal names to the food groups. It won't create a pyramid for you, but you can easily track it that way.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    That you, MFP, had more "things"

OP sounds kinda perverted to me. Do you really need more than one?
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    far superior block function haha
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I wish that people appreciated the site because they get so much and it's free. Also...Junk pics.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I wish I had move sovi boob shots.

Also that the app would work.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I wish I had move sovi boob shots.

Also that the app would work.

This is about MFP not KIK silly. Also...check your KIK!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Nothing is on my KIK.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I wish MFP would have more people who would dredge up 5 year old threads.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Trying. So far only found 1 year old threads. Trying.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    ok der u go
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/28914-tamtastic-and-mjfer123-meet?page=1#posts-19087459
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I wish that people appreciated the site because they get so much and it's free. Also...Junk pics.

I appreciate mfp because I found my hot trophy wife :bigsmile: