First NSV and success post

Options
I love reading success stories and couldn't wait til I could add my own. This morning, I got a surprise NSV way earlier than expected.

At my highest weight, 185, I noticed I'd started to develop 'wings,' those embarrassing bits of fat that hang from your triceps when your arms are parallel to the floor. And my arm are kinda my most shameful feature: I won't wear sleeveless anything in public.

Well this morning, I noticed that my arms are visibly thinner and the wings are all but gone. And that's only after 8 pounds! What a good morning for me. ^-^ I am pumped up to continue this journey, and I start weight training soon. Here's to NSV's!

Anyone else have an unexpected victory today?

Replies

• alikonner
    Options
    That's great! I love when you are like "WHOA! When did that happen?" It makes you feel great! Congrats! Keep it up!
  • CaitlinedB
    CaitlinedB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Love it! That's how I felt when I looked down at my thunder thighs and realized they were a little slimmer and a lot more toned :)
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That so great congrats! :) I am about the same start weight as you with the same arm problem so I only hope that I see such good results, well done and keep up the good work x
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Me too! Even though my stomach is refusing to shrink (and the inches fluctuate with no real loss), my arms & thighs are definitely thinning up! =)

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!