THOSE MEDDLING KIDS.....

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    If I was one of the kids.
    I would throw a buddy against the wire and after it shorts out.
    Climb over his body and go tell on him for being in your backyard.

Good thinking Cliff...but if a cow can't short it out, one of these little pissants won't be be able to either......

Don't be so sure. Remember that we are in the midst of a childhood obesity epidemic.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    You might need to put a sign up saying "Electrified fence in use" on the fence to save you from a lawsuit winning against you. Beyond that, sounds like a fantastic idea to me. I'm not a kid fan, so I'd probably sit out on my back porch with a button for the fence and wait for them to come over and shock them at will.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Quick sand.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Put rusty razor blades infected with aids on the inside of your fence at the top so you can't see them from the outside, when they wrap their hands around to climb they will cut themselves. Win, win!
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    To be fair -- I'm guessing yer american? At least you aren't blowing holes in them for looking at you 'funny' with some Rhino hunting gun like all you chaps seem to have and do
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Check your local laws. But If you do this you have to post warning signs saying there is an electrical fence.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I love it. But it sounds like you might just wind up as a guest of the county, depending on where you live. We personally have six dogs; mastiffs and bulldogs. You may want to check before you set booby traps though.

How is non lethal electrical detention worse than killer dogs? Where I live, we would get fined for having that many dogs in a residential area.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Quick sand.

http://youtu.be/G_Z3lmidmrY

DUN-DUNNN!
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    False imprisonment, and child endangerment charges and as it activates after they are in, possible charge of entrapment.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If I was one of the kids.
    I would throw a buddy against the wire and after it shorts out.
    Climb over his body and go tell on him for being in your backyard.

Good thinking Cliff...but if a cow can't short it out, one of these little pissants won't be be able to either......

Don't be so sure. Remember that we are in the midst of a childhood obesity epidemic.

You are so right. I would check his pockets for candy, etc. Then go tell on him!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Put rusty razor blades infected with aids on the inside of your fence at the top so you can't see them from the outside, when they wrap their hands around to climb they will cut themselves. Win, win!

There was a line.... and you crossed it.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Actually in hindsight, I also had to put up horse wire in order to keep my Akita from climbing the fence.
    If you can somehow justify having the fence up other then trapping kids, then these kids simply got caught up in something designed for something else.

If you can tell the cops that the fence was there because you have a cat that likes to climb, you would probably be OK.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    To be fair -- I'm guessing yer american? At least you aren't blowing holes in them for looking at you 'funny' with some Rhino hunting gun like all you chaps seem to have and do

~raises eyebrow~ Are you lookin at me funny cupcake?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that seems like too much effort... Just shoot one of them and hang him on the fence to send a message to the rest of them.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I would beat the snot out of my kids if they were doing stuff like that!!

Some kids were never taught respect for other people or their property.

Yes, I would put up a sign stating there is an electrified fence in use and set up the fence.

Plus, kids all seem to have phones now, so they can call their own parents while they are stuck. :D

I wouldn't put a dog out there on patrol, those little f'ers would probably poison it. I think the fence is perfection.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I love xenophobic stereotypes lol.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    False imprisonment, and child endangerment charges and as it activates after they are in, possible charge of entrapment.

Don't forget...I live in South Carolina, USA. There is not even such thing as a hate crime here....
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options

or the thing from The SandlLot.
    sandlot01.jpg

^^^Oh please THIS!!!^^^
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

There was a line.... and you crossed it.

People know not to mess with my stuff! even if I would never do it, when I say things like that on the regular...They give respect:devil:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Wow...
    I guess *kitten* are all over the world now.