back after long hiatus, looking for buddies

Options
Hi-

I have been on and off with this site for a very long time, and I have realized that I need to just stick with it and start getting into the habit of checking in daily no matter what to keep me on goal.
One way to help me do that would be to meet people and buddy up... anyone looking for a weight loss buddy? Please feel free to add me or message me :)

I hope to hear from you, thanks!

Replies

• ILuv2Create
    Options
    Hi, I started a couple months ago and back on the site. I need the same buddy support. I am trying to lose about 25lbs. I try to stay under my 1200 calories a day, but the hardest part is working in an office that always has donuts, hardees sausage biscuits and birthday cake being served. I eat weight watchers smart ones for lunch and dinner. Thank goodness I live by myself, I don't have to cook for a family every night. I sit most of the day, so walking in my neighborhood with my boyfriend is helping. I bought the large exercise ball and trying to do crunches on it. The ball really helps support my back. What are you doing and what foods do you find satisfying? What kind of exercise are you doing? I am trying to set small goals that tends to help. usually losing 2.5 to 3lbs a week has helped me stay focused.
    Tell me about your routine and fitness goals.
  • Jokatemcd
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm focusing right now on cutting back on what I eat, with small changes in exercise for the moment - I dont want to overwhelm myself!
    It sounds like its tough for you at the office, but great job keeping yourself on the right track despite the temptation! Thats a huge step :)

Recently a Trader Joe's opened up in our area, and they have a lot of healthy cheap food that the family loves, so that has made things much easier as far as meals and snacks. I'm very thankful they opened, and it was perfect timing! I'm getting married in October, so the crunch is on for me to finally lose a chunk of this weight for good, and there is no fooling around this time.

You've done really well so far, you should be proud!