Menu ideas? I need them...

Options
Hey all,

I'm looking for friends with viewable diaries so I can have food options that are low calorie. I'm getting bored eating the same stuff.
I am supposed to stay around 1200 net cal per day but find it very difficult. I usually eat around 1400-1500. My weight loss has been slow, but I'm still losing.

Befriend me and give me inspiration, please! Beth

Replies

• Kelleigh710
    Kelleigh710 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My diet is pretty boring, but I will friend you and you can see for yourself! LOL Hopefully you will have a little inspiration :smile:
  • newbsar
    newbsar Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi

Have a look at bbcgoodfood.com you can search by calories, ingredients and cooking time so its fab to find new recipes that fit in with your lifestyle. We had Chicken Parmigiana lasts night which was basically Chicken in parmesan breadcrumbs with a tomato based sauce and finished off under the grill with some mozerralla and more parmsan had it with pasta, it took 15 mins to prep and 15 mins to cook and a total of 600 calories. Really tasty, filling and quick to cook. There are hundreds of recipes on there one of my favourite lunch ones for work is called the 10 minute cous cous salad. Hope that helps x
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm looking for friends with viewable diaries so I can have food options that are low calorie. I'm getting bored eating the same stuff.
    I am supposed to stay around 1200 net cal per day but find it very difficult. I usually eat around 1400-1500. My weight loss has been slow, but I'm still losing.

Befriend me and give me inspiration, please! Beth

Hi,
    You are welcome to look at mine.