Gave in and have dinner at 3pm

Options
Sounds like an un-success?

The success is that I decided it should be called dinner and not just a big "snack" and therefore I didn't have a second dinner like I've done so many times before.

Good to be honest with yourself.

(also decided to go for a 70 minute walk after the early dinner, so I know it's getting burned off a bit)

Replies

• TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    "HAD" not "have" Wish I could edit the subject heading. Grr. I have less tolerance for typos in my own language than most things.
    :explode:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I did that today because of the time change. I was munching around at 4 and looked at the clock thinking, "it's my normal dinner time...I should probably stop." :bigsmile: It's easy to get carried away with cracker and pimento cheese!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Being honest with yourself means you ARE really committed to losing the weight!!!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    good for you! i often have "dinner" at 3 or 4pm cuz that's when i'm really hungry. and excellent on going for a walk too!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    It was definitely dinner food, too. Bowl of fettucini alfredo! I really would have called that a snack before, sadly.
  • nancym
    nancym Posts: 49
    Options
    Good way to handle that.
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've done that too. I workout at night so I try to eat dinner at 5 just so I'm not sick later. And you're right the big thing is to make sure you jsut don't want dinner twice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!