How do you drink your coffee?

Options
I switch mine up but I like it usually with whole milk and splenda. Is it ok to drink it a few days a week with cream and milk and the rest black? What is everyone's thoughts on how to drink coffee?

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Black w/ 1 sweet'n low. Bring the hate on artificial sweetners.
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    It's ok to drink it the cream and milk every day.
  • illbetravelin
    illbetravelin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i like my coffee like i like my men!
    hahahah!
    when i was a kid, my mom told me id get fat if i kept using so much cream and sugar, ive drank it black ever since (9 years)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Black with one equal.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    1 packet of truvia and a little coffee mate sugar free french vanilla, only one cup and not even everyday ....just finished my cup in fact and am off for a work out.
  • sophie428
    Options
    Nonfat (skim) milk and Splenda = 25 calories of awesome! I switched from cream and sugar about 4 years ago and can honestly say I prefer it this way now. Your tastes adapt and learn to love it IMO.
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I drink mine with a packet of stevia and my coffeemate creamer. I went through the phase to try and get off the creamer, but ya know what, i like it. And i'm not giving it up. If my cup of delicious coffee with creamer gets me out of bed in the morning then I'm okay with it!!
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I drink it black. But I think if you do some research on how to brew coffee and buy fresh beans and grind them yourself, you may realize you don't need the added stuff. But maybe not. I just know I really enjoy my coffee black but only after I learned to do it right. And different beans really taste different especially when black. For example, I HATE African beans but I really like Guatamalen beans. It makes a difference.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I used to have it with a little extra sugar and milk, but over time I've cut out the sugar. So now Milk no sugar! (Or fat-free creamer if I have it!)
    i like my coffee like i like my men!

Ground up and in the freezer!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have one cup w/ sugar and creamer everyday, sometimes I get 2 cups on the weekend.
  • grimmaudo
    Options
    I do sugar free caramel syrup, with half a packet of pure via and fat free half and half! It's delicious and like a dessert for me :smile:
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I like it black. No milk, no sugar. Not for health reasons, but that's just the only way I like it.
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have mine with a little bit of powedered creamer and splenda
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Usually black but sometimes I will make a latte of sorts with some vanilla almond milk and a packet of stevia if I need sweetness.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I use just half and half or coffee mate. No sugar or sweetener, yuck. I have coffee every day.
  • libro55
    libro55 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lately, it's been this: 1 packet decaf Folger's coffee single, 1-1/2 tbs. (3/4 serving) DaVinci sugar-free syrup, and 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk. You could switch this up all sorts of ways, but this tastes like a latte to me, which I love. It's 10 calories and 53g of sodium. And my sweet nieces gave me a milk frother last year for Mother's Day, so I heat the almond milk up in my frother. Yummm.
  • bratleen
    bratleen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like mine with 3 fingers of Irish whiskey.

well not EVERY day...usually it's milk no sugar, sometimes black--but always in a cup ;)
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    Back in the day I liked it with lots of cream and no sugar. Now I have to drink it black because I follow the Paleo diet, no dairy. I tried it with non-dairy stuff like coconut milk (which curdled, gross) and almond milk, which had no flavor, so just black. Pout! small sacrifice!
  • albrown44
    Options
    :drinker: SUGAR FREE HAZELNUT : YUMMO
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I have a Keurig at work, so I get flavoured coffee sometimes. I only put cream in my coffee, have never liked sugar in it. On the weekends - Baileys goes into my coffee. It's an indulgence I will not give up. :drinker: