5ft under whats helped make thedifference in your body

Options
2»

Replies

• lrdoolan
    lrdoolan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4'11... started at 168 now 138. I did both circuit training and Interval training. Did Jillian Michaels 30 shred, Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred. And the last 2 months have been doing Insanity. I mix up my workout so there is no way I get bored.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I do 30 day shred + hot yoga + hot pilates + elliptical on a high resistance with weights. I workout 6 days a week and think its more effective to switch up the exercises.
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    i'm 5'1, so for once in my life i'm actually too tall for something..
    but what i've found is lifting heavy, upping protein, and making sure i'm eating enough has helped a bit.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I 5'1" (close to your height) and I have focused mainly on cardio. I do turbo jam and tae bo and I take a lot of group fitness classes. I also do a class 1-2 times per week called butts and guts and that is mainly strength. Focusing on cardio has helped me lose most of my weight. I am planning on doing more strength when I am closer to goal (still about 30 pounds to go). Best of luck to you!
  • Jambalady
    Jambalady Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just under 5 feet. I do an intense cardio sculpt class and it does wonders if I go at least 2x a week.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    5'0 Eating clean and running is what started it and then I added some strength training.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    exercising so I could eat back most of my calories

i'm 5ft tall
  • wannastayfit
    wannastayfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" Being short doesn't allow us a lot of calories. So I go to the gym for cardio and weights and play tennis. The cardio is great for gaining calories I can eat back if I want. Strength training is great for anybody and everybody - especially women so I do that 2x per week.