Turbo Fire is on it's way

Options
I am not sure what I think that I am doing, but I just ordered Turbo Fire. I hope I am ready for this. Anyone else doing Turbo Fire out there? What are your thoughts? Anything I should know before I get started?

Replies

• ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have done it. Had to stop due to a back injury. It is very hard. Not as hard as P90x or Insanity but hard. You will have to really stay motivated. I always suggest that people do Turbo Jam first to learn the moves. Chalene moves kind of fast thru the routines so if you aren't familar with the moves it can be kind of disheartning. Just stick with it and you will see results.

I loved the work out. The HIIT work outs aint no joke. I started noticing results within the first 2 weeks. If you follow the schedule and eat right you will succeed. Just know its really hard if you are new to fitness.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Solid Advice! I will check out Turbo Jam.

I am not new to fitness, but I am not sure I am ready for this. But I guess that was my whole point of ordering it. I wanted something that would push me a bit harder than I have been pushing myself.

I have done 30DS, Ripped in 30, 30 day Shed and Shred, Zumba, and I play sports all summer. I have about a 3 month break before my winter sports start and thought I would try to do something above and beyond. Mostly because I will have a lot more free time now then I will in a couple of months.

But I will look at doing Turbo Jam first. Thanks for the advice!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    If you've already ordered Turbo Fire than go for it. If not start out with Turbo Jam. And good luck