What do I do if..

Options
Cherryblosm3
Cherryblosm3 Posts: 106 Member
My boss keeps looking at my boobs. Like.. all the time. And he's probably almost twice my age. I dont know what to do! I dont want to say anything because I dont want to make things awkward.. and he hasnt gone beyond the "looking" thank god.

I dont wear revealing clothes either! (I work in a corporate setting, literally.. corporate, so you have to dress conservative).

GIRLS, has this happened to any of you?? what did you do?!

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Call him out on it. He's making things awkward. If it continues, HR.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ignore him.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I"d be staring at your boobs too.

Seriously though, is he staring or leering? If he's just looking at them and then looking away then I don't see a problem with it. If he's leering, complete with tongue hanging out, panting and making grabby motions with his hands then I"d be a little creeped out and would probably say something.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Stare at his junk.
  • Cherryblosm3
    Options

Seriously though, is he staring or leering? If he's just looking at them and then looking away then I don't see a problem with it. If he's leering, complete with tongue hanging out, panting and making grabby motions with his hands then I"d be a little creeped out and would probably say something.

No he just glances. But like 4 times in a span of 5 minutes talking to him.
    Like he cant help it or something
  • Cherryblosm3
    Options
    Ignore him.

Thats what I currently do lol its just like.. jeez man! come on already.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Stare at his junk.
    hahaha!

I've had this happen, it didn't end well. Started off with looking....eventually there were comments and ended up with him describing his veiny erection......I wore polo shirts and an apron as part of the work outfit.....and did not instigate any of it. I made a formal complaint, and quit.....
    If it gets worse say something, if its quick glances i wouldnt say much, if its leering, id be tempted to stare back at his junk lol
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When you catch him looking cross your arms over your chest or if you are close to your desk grab a sweater and while putting it on over emphasis the covering of your chest. Should be a subtle hint.
  • JustJennie1
    Options

*looks at profile pic*

Yeah. Neither can I. LOL!
  • Cherryblosm3
    Options

*looks at profile pic*

lol whats wrong with my profile pic?!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Only 4 times in 5 minutes? Thats pretty damn good.

If I see a nice rack I struggle not glancing 5 times in 1 minute.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    a more direct hint, is look at him directly and cover your chest.... just keep doing it and they'll usually get the hint.

also.. i work in a corporate office as well.. sometimes its hard not to notice... although i try not to stare. lol.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

*looks at profile pic*

boobage.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    He's a man, there are boobs in the room, he will look. There is nothing we can do if they cross our field of vision!
  • JustJennie1
    Options

*looks at profile pic*

boobage.

^^^ That.

I'm not dissing your picture. I like it. I'm small chested so I get a little envious of girls who are well endowed in that area.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    pull them out and say is this what u want......wait that only happens in a movie i own...nevermind dont do that
  • kristendaae1227
    Options
    Sometimes you have to be direct and tell him to stop and if he doesn't, hit him with the sexual harassment.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I agree that arms over the chest or grabbing a sweater (even in the dead of summer) would give a good "Cut the $h*t" hint :bigsmile:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Well, if you're standing in front of him the same way as your standing in your photo, it's kind of a, "Hey look at my boobs!" stance.