Loosing weight!

Options
I've lost 9 pounds in 9 days! I went to see one of my doctors today and she was so impressed by this website. She is excited for me. I have made a binder with daily motivations and funny jokes pertaining to dieting. I have the folder broken down into weeks...on the food diary, I take advantage of the notes section on my food diary entries and write what I'm experiencing and how I'm dealing with it. I write if I am at work. And I record my steps from my pedometer there....as well as I utilize the exercise diary log.

I'm so excited. I went through PMS without too many issues. I've only had 1 binge eating moment...and it was only eating 3 of the 100 cal pack foods in close proximetry of each other. My doctor and I talked about that today.

I have a bad habit of skipping meals, either because I'm not hungry or I just don't want to eat....So I was told to buy glucerna snack shakes when those times come. That way I don't deprive my body of anything. It's fairly low in calories....and the chocolate delight flavor doesn't taste that bad!

I just wanted to tell people that this site is a great tool! Anything is possible! I've lost NINE POUNDS! NINE! And that's NOT from going to the gym every day.....It's from eating healthy....eating within the limitations that the doctors have put me on and staying compliant.

I wanted to encourage everyone NOT to give up. As I was told today, there WILL be days that you will be naughty, don't beat yourself up over it. Learn from it.

You CAN do this! BELIEVE in yourself! Take time for YOURSELF! If you can dream it, you can do it! NEVER give up on your dreams!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    I've lost 9 pounds in 9 days! I went to see one of my doctors today and she was so impressed by this website. She is excited for me. I have made a binder with daily motivations and funny jokes pertaining to dieting. I have the folder broken down into weeks...on the food diary, I take advantage of the notes section on my food diary entries and write what I'm experiencing and how I'm dealing with it. I write if I am at work. And I record my steps from my pedometer there....as well as I utilize the exercise diary log.

I'm so excited. I went through PMS without too many issues. I've only had 1 binge eating moment...and it was only eating 3 of the 100 cal pack foods in close proximetry of each other. My doctor and I talked about that today.

I have a bad habit of skipping meals, either because I'm not hungry or I just don't want to eat....So I was told to buy glucerna snack shakes when those times come. That way I don't deprive my body of anything. It's fairly low in calories....and the chocolate delight flavor doesn't taste that bad!

I just wanted to tell people that this site is a great tool! Anything is possible! I've lost NINE POUNDS! NINE! And that's NOT from going to the gym every day.....It's from eating healthy....eating within the limitations that the doctors have put me on and staying compliant.

I wanted to encourage everyone NOT to give up. As I was told today, there WILL be days that you will be naughty, don't beat yourself up over it. Learn from it.

You CAN do this! BELIEVE in yourself! Take time for YOURSELF! If you can dream it, you can do it! NEVER give up on your dreams!

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bump!
    :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome:drinker:
  • Erica92627
    Options