Hi I'm new and really, really could do with some support!

Options
2»

Replies

• Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I am so touched by all your comments and the speed at which friend requests came in - I nearly cried :-) I feel like I have a great support network now and I will start logging my food tomorrow. It is 10.30pm at night now so the time might be a bit different between us all. Thanks again - I feel really uplifted! x
  • Zengazu
    Zengazu Posts: 2
    Options
    Just remember its not a quick process but you can do it, you'll feel down sometimes but that doesn't mean its over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you Zengazu! I guess it took years to put on so it's not going to disappear overnight!
  • bertabird
    Options
    If you would like, friend me. I am 42, and I am starting to feel the meno. I am 5'4" and I need to lose another 100 pounds. I am in this for the long haul and I just joined up with a weight loss challenge. I am a realist. I am blunt and to the point. I can't sugar coat a damn thing. So, if you want a mfp friend who will tell it like it is and give ya a kick in the pants when ya need it, I'm your gal. I take my weight loss seriously and I want to make a difference in my own life. I am eating low carb, low fat and exercising five days a week for at least 30 minutes a day. I too needed support, so I joined mfp. Your weight loss journey will be a life lesson. You will learn soooo much!
  • JackShow70
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support, etc.
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    I need the support too =) , would love to become friends!
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Usnae10
    Usnae10 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there,
    I live in an HOT DRY Climate, so I know you can't always excersise in the great outdoors. SWIMMING, even leasure and treading water will get you burning some calories! Using water bottles filled with water or sand will help if you are just walking around the neighborhood. There are many circuit exercises you can use around your house, with out buying gym equipment.
    You can use your chairs, towels, shampoo bottles and things of that nature to implement these excersises into your day. i.e doing squats during commercials, or doing a circuit ever 15 minutes while house cleaning {see circuit})
    Circuit.
    50 crunches
    10 push ups
    25 NO TOUCH chair squats (hold 5 sec)
    25 crunches
    5 push ups
    Just a suggestion.
    I usually throw this in between sets to keep my heart rate up.
    Weight loss and excersise is A Da Vinci code, you have to find what is right for you. Good luck!