Face - Highschool to Current {PIC HEAVY}

Options
2»

Replies

• AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I love your modesty, but 91lbs is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, you truly are an inspiration to me x
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job - I started this journey at my largest 5 months ago at 365, so I have an inkling of where you started and am so impressed at where you are!!! I think the changes in you are wonderful and pretty major.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, you have done a great job so far. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. I know first hand how hard it is to lose that kind of weight. Im down 108 lbs this past year. So you came up short on your 100 lbs goal, thats life. You cant win them all. Set a new goal, and get back to work. Life doesnt always go as planned but as long as you keep it, good things will happen.

Congrats!

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You have no reason to be down on yourself. Ok, so you didn't meet your goal. But look at yourself! You look so much before in the now pictures than you did back in highschool. You'll get there eventually. And don't forget that very few people stick to their efforts for one entire year, but you did!

What he said^^ Very few people stick with this for an entire year or even half a year. Be proud of your progress, you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!