Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Started in 4X sweats, now in

jerbear1962
jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
When I was at my largest size I wore a size 4X pair of sweat pants, in inches that was 60+ inches around. This morning I was at a Walmart and knowing my pants were extremely loose decided to try on a couple pairs to see where I was. I grabbed a pair of 2X's and a pair of XL's. I started with the 2X's and was surprised they were loose too. So I thought let's try the XL's.....one leg in,,,the second leg in...now for years they stopped at my calves...I pulled them up...they went over my calves, across my thighs and over my waist. They had room for me to bend over...I'm in the fitting room doing the They Fit Dance...I hadn't had a pair of XL's on in over 30 years. I only dreamed of this moment...I couldn't believe it worked out this good now to get the top to match the bottom and get rid of this belly that keeps me in 2 or 3X shirts. I know I can do it and will do it.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!