Would you buy zombie/post-apocolyptic themed workout videos?

Options
2»

Replies

• InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Haha YES. Anything to make things more exciting, especially zombies.
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes yes and YES!!
  • kurita3025
    Options
    Ohh YEAH!!! Although I might also be tempted to carry a gun and shoot at them if they were actually chasing me :-D
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Ohh YEAH!!! Although I might also be tempted to carry a gun and shoot at them if they were actually chasing me :-D

me too, but it's very possible you could find yourself without one!!
  • zoom2
    zoom2 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Since I live so close by...if you ever need a background exerciser for your survive the zombie filled apocalypse- sign me up!!

so the producer that is interested in doing this with me has his studio in Lansing, Michigan. Is this too far for you?

Interesting...I am in the West MI area--I'd be interested in getting involved with something like this.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    OMG I'd love this!!! Might I suggest you also incorporate those long sticks that some people use for workouts? They're flexible and for the life of me I can't find the name online. But they would definitely help with arm toning and teaching close combat against zombies, including taking a head off :laugh: everyone knows if you shoot a zombie more will come.

This has all kinds of awesomeness written all over it!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Yep.. I downloaded Zombies Run! Last week and I love that game.. it's loads of fun!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    interesting!!! i think this might be the route i go if/when i start making my own professional videos... i don't want to be the average fitness person...

There really shouldn't be an if, just a when... I think you're totally on to something here and you should see where you can take this. Not only the zombie theme, but the metal-themed videos in general. I'm not sure, but I don't think it's ever been done. They always have bad beat music, yet I always work out to harder music.

Plus you totally have the look for that. I've been watching your videos, and you're doing great!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i don't need to run from zombies. All i got to is plant some of these in my yard.
    thumbnail.aspx?q=4989172114131588&id=d56bc579ca2c26d94320664c1160881f
  • kurita3025
    Options

me too, but it's very possible you could find yourself without one!!

True story
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    If you saw this being advertised would you check it out? Something along the lines of routines geared to help you fight off/run from them pesky zombie and other issues you may encounter, done in a setting that went along those lines....

I think that would be an awesome concept!

Not no, but hell no.